Sunday 11 February 2007

Frank confessions

I have to come clean right now - this is the third Blog I've initiated. I actually forgot where I left the others, so if anyone comes across an ageing, disconnected old blog that bears my name, please throw it a crust or something.

Some people I respect and admire are prolific bloggers. As for me, I never caught the discipline to maintain a diary, and even my ubiquitous "To Do Lists" swiftly become separated from the tasks I truly have in hand. But one thing I am is a voracious (perhaps omnivorous) learner. And when someone as smart as Clive Shepherd announces, "In 2006, I learned more from blogging than from any other activity", I have to pay attention.

So here comes #3. Be gentle with it good reader, and if ever you find it wandering too far from its creator, give me a nudge.

2 comments:

Clive Shepherd said...

Looking forward to reading your thoughts Phil. Welcome to blogland.

Donald H Taylor said...

Hi Phil

May I echo Clive's comments. Welcome in! My own blog is my third, and it seems to have stuck now. I wish yours every success.

Don